1. During work and study， some people prefer to do the difficult tasks first and then do the simple ones. However， some people prefer to do the simple tasks first and then do the difficult ones. Which do you prefer？ Explain why.
2. Some schools decide to cancel winter and summer breaks so that children can stay in school all year round. Do you think this is a good idea or not？
3. Some people prefer to finish reading a book in one setting. Others prefer to read only a few pages each time. Which do you prefer？ Explain why.
4. Do you think parents should limit their kid’s access to social media or not？
5. Do you agree or disagree that it‘s acceptable for students to disagree with their instructors？
1. Some people prefer to play sports within a group， while others prefer to do exercise alone. Which one do you prefer and why.
2. Which one do you think is the most important factor that affect the lasting time of friendship？
· help each other when one is in emergency
· have the same interests
· trust each other completely
3. Your teacher assigns a project to you， and you can select the members to work with.
· choose the members who think and work in similar ways
· choose the members who have totally different ideas Which would you think is more effective to work with？
4. A government spend money on all adults after 25-year-old on a training course for the most up-to-date skills at workplace. Do you think it is effective？Why or why not？
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ Physical exercise is important to older people than to younger people.